Why choose UrgentCare indy?
Though you should always try to set up an appointment with your primary care doctor before using an urgent care clinic, choose urgent care for non-emergency conditions that arise when your primary care doctor is not available, such as:
- Accidents and falls
- Cuts that don’t involve much blood but might need stitches
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild to moderate asthma
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Minor broken bones and fractures in fingers or toes
- Moderate back problems
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration
Scheduling routine doctor’s visits, including your annual physical exam, is important to maintain overall health. Over time, your primary care doctor forms a complete picture of your past and current health to better protect you against future health complications. In between exams, your primary care doctor can also help to diagnose and treat minor illnesses and injuries.
For Primary Care, Visit PrimaryCare Indy
Always choose emergency care when you are faced with a severe, life-threatening condition. Dial 9-1-1 or visit your ER right away if you or someone around you is experiencing any of the following emergency symptoms or conditions:
- Chest pains or symptoms of heart attack or stroke
- Loss of consciousness
- Abdominal pain
- Head injury or pain
- Choking or difficulty breathing
- Open fractures, severe cuts, burns or uncontrollable bleeding
- Fever in elderly individuals or young children
Questions? Call us at 317-960-3278
At UrgentCare Indy, our priority is to serve each and every patient with compassion, devotion, and respect.
Our providers and staff are here for you to ensure you are well taken care of. Call us today to learn more about our services, ask about insurance and billing questions, or tell us about your experience at our clinic.
We are here to serve our patients in any way that we can and try to resolve any issues that you may have. Note: If you have an emergency, do NOT call our office for medical assistance. Instead, call 911 immediately!