At UrgentCare Indy we understand that healthy employees are vital to your company’s success. That is why we offer convenient and affordable occupational services that not only keep your employees in optimal health, but also get them back to work in a timely manner.
Our Occupational Health program includes the following medical services:
- Pre-employment/post-offer physicals
- Drug screening (urine, hair)
- Breath-alcohol screening
- Fit For Duty exams
- Return-to-Work exams
- Wellness screenings
- Immunizations- Hepatitis B series, TB skin test, and Tetanus
- Respirator Fit questionnaires and spirometry
- Injury care
- On-site X-Rays
- Suturing/wound care
- Foreign body removal (i.e. eye injuries)
- Workman’s Compensation
WHY URGENTCARE INDY?
- Continuity of care with consistent medical providers on-site.
- Close monitoring of workplace regulations (OSHA) as well as recordable care.
- Northwest Indy clinic conveniently located at 79th and Michigan Rd. (just minutes from Park 100!).